Balzer Tactics Feeder 7600
Tactics Feeder 7600…Michael Zammataro´s new
The excellent price/performance ratio and its great features make Michael’s
latest feeder reel an attractive proposition.
The smooth-running worm shaft gear guarantees perfect crosswise line lay.
The rubber-buffered safety line clip prevents the line from being damaged
by the long-distance casting limitation.
The two casting-optimised aluminium spools have different line capacities.
One spool is designed for thin braided lines; the other for monofilament
• 6 precision ball bearings plus 1 needle bearing
• Quick-Stop-System (Q.S.S.) for stopping rotor instantaneously
• Strong Bail Concept Bail made from strong, lightweight
• Worm shaft gear for perfect cross-wise winding and spool
• Strong front drag (S.D.S) with extra large brake discs
• Line guide system
• Anti-Swing-System (A.S.S.) for optimum smooth running
• Total Tolerance Control, reduces tolerances to a minimum
• Ball-bearing anti-twist line rollers with titanium alloy
• Knock-resistant housing with two-component varnish coating
• Aluminium power crank
• Rubber-buffered Safety Line Clip
• 2 cast-optimised conical aluminium spools in 2 sizes:
Spool 1: 200x0,10mm
Spool 2: 200x0,25mm
• 10 line stoppers included to fix the line on the spool